1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
1. What's your favorite type of weapon?
Warhammers! I would love to swing around a giant hammer!
2. Do you think non-romantic soulmates exist? As in living life with a best friend?
Most definitely! I think all the people that make a large impact in your life are some kind of soul mate or maybe even a soul you have known in a past life. I have met many of these people. :3
3. What part of the world are you most interested in? (Current or historically)
I honestly don't know if I can answer this question. I have interest in all of the world and its history. But If I had to chose I suppose it would be Sweden, Ireland, Russia, or Germany in any time period because that is my heritage.
4. What's your favorite kind of coffee? If you don't drink coffee, what about tea or anything else?
The best way to wake up in the morning is a fresh brewed cup of Givalia Coffee, Black, maybe with a little honey. Yuuum
5. Have you ever imagined a fantasy world? (Apart from your stories/etc. Maybe someplace you just think is perfect, or don't have a story for) What's it like?
There is a place I go to in my head a lot when I'm meditating, even though i didn't create this place for a story it with make an appearance in my main one more then likely. It's a wonderful little place set in the woods. There is a nice little waterfall, soft moss everywhere its hard to explain because it's always a little different each time I go there. The trees move and speak to me in their own way with the wind. But its a place that i find peace and calm conclusions.
6. What's your favorite sound? Favorite scent?
My favorite sound has to be any interesting voice. Voice's reach me in a way I just can't explain. As far as sent goes, that wonderful smell you get just before and after a summer rain.
7. Have a favorite video game, a few maybe? Tell me why they're your favorite.
OKAMI!!! The art work is just so AMAZING! The story reminded me of old fables, exactly what they were going for, and the people were just so likable in it.
8. Favorite character? Book, movie, game, doesn't matter. Current AND all-time, and why do you love them?
Westley from the book and the movie The Princess' Bride
Basil of Baker Street From The Great Mouse Detective
The reason for both of them can sometimes be summed up to their voices. I love their voices sooooo much. But also they are both so amusing and have great layers to their character. I can honestly feel like they are real people.
9. Favorite style? Furniture, architecture, clothing, photography, art, anything.
I love Victorian houses
Everything about the 80's is fantastic
And all kinds of art I an get into. maybe the way people get into and put themselves into art is my fave style of art
10. Take a question out of the 10 I answered if you want to. If not, how are you right now, how are you feeling and how was your day?
Yeah this whole month sucked and I can't wait for the new year. I feel like everything in my life went into the trash just so it will be a fresh clean slate for 2014!
As for my questions..
1. What are the little happy moments in your life that makes you happy?
2. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
3. Do you think life or your parents gave you your morals?
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
5. They say if you love it let it go and it will come back to you: Do you think your capable of letting go of what you love?
6. How long was the longest book you ever read from front to back?
7. Who was your role model, outside of your family, growing up?
8. Do you actually keep a journal or dairy?
9. Do you enjoy Stop Motion, 3D Animation, or 2D Animation the most?
10. What is the meaning of 2+2?
And I tag..
That's all the peoples I got